EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Tracie began her career in operations at NYC post production facilities in the 80′s and continued in various management roles until ’95. At that point she transitioned to production and was the Manager of Operations for 10 years at Lifetime Studios, a production facility operated by Lifetime Television housing Lifetime’s own programming as well as third party business. After Lifetime, for two years, she freelanced as a Line Producer. She has been with Al Roker Entertainment since September 2005 and currently, under Al, oversees the company both on the business and editorial side.
DIRECTOR CONTENT MARKETING | DIGITAL STRATEGY Jon has a 25 year career in the music industry leading retail marketing initiatives at Capitol Records, EMI Music, BMG and a number of indie music labels; marketing the emotion that music fans attach to songs and integrating third-party brands to music. As that industry transitioned away from an ownership model, Jon also transitioned, moving further into digital and social media marketing as a way to ignite content appeal for a new generation of media consumption. Not only does Jon add the digital element to the slate of programs and branded content produced by Al Roker Entertainment, he also oversees all the digital and social media content offerings from the company. Jon advises on new technology and platforms that continue to put Al Roker Entertainment at the forefront of content creation and broadcast. Based in Los Angeles, Jon also manages Al Roker’s personal social media profile across numerous channels.
Ronald C. Pruett, Jr.
CHIEF ADVISOR Ron has proven experience in the creation, development, and management of high growth direct to consumer and digital marketing companies worldwide. He is currently managing director of The Boston Associates, advising equity and enterprise. Ron has nearly 30 years of experience and loves the thrill of creating something new while leveraging the best of different approaches, distribution channels and cultures. Ron graduated with a B.A. (Honors) in International Relations and Political Science from Trinity College in Connecticut and received his M.B.A. from the École Européenne des Affaires (now ESCP-EAP), a French Grande École located in Paris, France where he graduated as Valedictorian.
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Ricky began his career working at HBO as a media coordinator in July of 2003 as well as a Digitizing Coordinator; and in 2006, became an Assistant Editor. In 2009, aside from being an AE, Ricky also managed a large Avid ISIS system, and worked along with Avid technicians throughout the transition process. Ricky specialized in assisting clients with Avid Interplay, and helped with the overall change in workflow. In December 2011, Ricky joined the Al Roker Entertainment family where he works as Post Production Supervisor, overseeing the day to day operations of the New York-based post facility.
- December 2015: Where The Millennials Are – The Roker Labs/Dextro YouNow Study (Infographic)
- October 2015: Al Roker’s Production Company To Premiere Live Reality Show On Facebook
- September 2015: Are You Thinking About Live Streaming?
- September 2015: Al Roker helps launch Facebook Live Streaming (“Mentions”) for verified profiles Click to watch the videos on his Facebook page
- August 2015 REPORT: Welcome To The Show! How leading Food Brands Are Using Live Streaming
- July 2015 REPORT: Who’s Winning At Live Streaming: The Roker Labs/Dextro Periscope Index
Watch Roker LIVE on…
Watch Roker LIVE on…
Top 5 Al Roker Stories
- Mashable: Livestreamer YouNow launches foodie pilots from Al Roker’s RokerLabs
- TV Newser: What Does Al Roker’s Wife Think of His Crazy Today Show Stunts?
- VideoInk: Roker Labs Pilots Data-driven Live Streaming Formats on YouNow
- Taste Awards: Roker Labs Wins Coveted Live Streaming TASTE Award
- Ad Age: Al Roker’s Production Company to Premiere Live Reality Show on Facebook
Want More Al Roker?
Al Roker: News, Commentary, & Features
FOOD & COOKING
- Al Roker’s Roker Labs Wins Coveted Live Streaming TASTE Award
- Al Roker’s Chicken Fajitas with Yellow Rice and Black Beans
- Al Roker’s homemade bacon waffles
- Al Roker’s Baked Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Thanksgiving casseroles from Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman
- Bacon-wrapped turkey: Camila Alves shows how it’s done
- Food & Wine Interview with TV Chef Al Roker
- Russell Simmons shows Al Roker the perks of a vegan lifestyle
- Al Roker On His Best Meal Ever!
- #TBT – Al Roker looks at the “New” world of cooking using floppy discs & the internet on Today 1995
- Al Roker dishes up some good eats, and more selfies at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival.
MORE FROM THE TODAY SHOW
- How NBC’s “Today” invented morning TV
- Inside ‘Today’s’ Ratings Revival: How NBC Punched Back at ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’
- Al Roker and wife Deborah Roberts open up about marriage, parenting in new book
- ‘A godsend’: Meet Lori Rothman, the therapist who changed Al Roker’s son’s lif
- Al Roker Looks Back At His Most Dramatic Weather Moments
- TODAY’s Al Roker to be inducted into New York Broadcaster’s Hall of Fame
- Where Does Al Roker Get All His Energy?
- Al Roker answers viewers questions in rapid fire Orange Room Facebook Chat, reveals some interesting tidbits
ROKER LABS | ROKER LIVE – TECHNOLOGY/NEW MEDIA:
- Periscope vs. Facebook Live: Is the battle over live streaming heating up?
- Audio Podcast: Live Social Broadcasting And It’s Implications For TV (TVOT conference)
- Al Roker and The Weather Channel Launch Mobile Morning Show
- Why Al Roker Won’t Livestream Halloween Weekend, His Favorite Twitter And Perspective On The Weather Channel
- EXCLUSIVE: Camila Alves Launches Live Streaming Cooking and Lifestyle Series Produced By Al Roker – Roker Live
- Al Roker’s Entertainment Company Is Betting Big On Live Streaming
- Al Roker leads a field of Industry Speakers at Stream Con NYC
- What More Can Al Roker Take On?
- Al Roker is airing a new cooking series on Meerkat – The latest venture from an unappreciated modern polymath
- Al Roker launches live cooking show on Meerkat
- Al Roker Labs Plans to Crack Periscope with Live Streaming Insight
- Al Roker Launches Periscope Ratings Index
- The Roker Index tracks a new generation of digital talent
- Search, Meerkat To Bring Live Streaming TV Indexed In Near Real-Time
- Al Roker Wants to Help Marketers Use Video Streaming Tools Like Periscope
- Al Roker Entertainment Announces the Launch of Roker Labs and Partners with Computer Vision Leader Dextro for the ARE Index
- Al Roker To Host Inaugural Stream Con Industry Summit 2015
- Click here to read Al’s interview with Tubefilter talking Live Streaming, New Media, more
- Al Roker Talks Technology, Live Streaming, And More at Internet Week New York
- Al Roker On Meerkat
- Al Roker Is Early Adapter on Meerkat
- Meerkat: The App That Won SXSW
AL ROKER ENTERTAINMENT
- Al Roker explains how El Niño will change the weather across the US this year
- VIDEO: Al Roker Talks Climate Change with Chris Matthews on Hardball
- Larry King Now: Al Roker talks climate change, meteorology, Coast Guard Alaska, and breaking into TV, with Larry King
AL ROKER ABOUT TOWN: