Al Roker Entertainment is a leading producer of original, award-winning TV programs and digital content for the world’s best networks and brands. Led by thirteen-time Emmy award winning TV personality and trusted multimedia authority, Al Roker, ARE is committed to producing high-quality content across a variety of distribution platforms. Launched in 1994, ARE has produced a variety of breakthrough unscripted, scripted and digital programming for top cable networks including The Weather Channel, Food Network, Discovery, Lifetime, Spike, A&E and more. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a creator with an amazing idea that you want to take to the next level? Are you ambitious, not satisfied with the status quo and just waiting to kickstart the next best hit? Are you a brand in a marketing rut because you’re getting the same old, same old from your agencies and advisors? If you’ve said yes to any of these, you’ve come to the right place. Al Roker Entertainment is committed to the notion that new ideas and stories are the life-blood of the entertainment industry. We’ve learned that you never know where the next great idea will come from. And these great ideas can live on a myriad of platforms – wherever the audience lives. We’ve pioneered organic unscripted dramatic storytelling for TV; and have also jumped head first into digital and social media content, as well as live streaming video. We have collaborated with numerous brands and individuals who have very compelling stories. We’re eager to hear yours.
If you’re an authentic creator or brand with a story to tell, Click here to contact us.
Want more information on how Al Roker Entertainment can produce award winning content for your brand? Contact Tracie Brennan. Interested in creating an in-the-moment experience via live streamng? Contact Roker Media here.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Tracie began her career in operations at NYC post production facilities in the 80′s and continued in various management roles until ’95. At that point she transitioned to production and was the Manager of Operations for 10 years at Lifetime Studios, a production facility operated by Lifetime Television housing Lifetime’s own programming as well as third party business. After Lifetime, for two years, she freelanced as a Line Producer. She has been with Al Roker Entertainment since September 2005 and currently, under Al, oversees the company both on the business and editorial side.
DIRECTOR CONTENT MARKETING | DIGITAL STRATEGY Jon joined the Roker team in 2012 as a way to add the digital and social broadcasting elements to the slate of unscripted TV programs and branded content produced by Al Roker Entertainment. Jon was also a guiding force in the development of Roker Media, specializing in live streaming programming for a number of social broadcasting platforms. Jon advises on new technology and platforms that continue to put Al Roker Entertainment and Roker Media at the forefront of content creation and broadcast. Based in Los Angeles, Jon also manages Al Roker’s personal online content and social media profiles. Prior to his tenure with Roker, Jon spent 20+ years in the music industry directing marketing strategies at Capitol Records, EMI Music, and BMG.
Ronald C. Pruett, Jr.
CHIEF ADVISOR Ron has proven experience in the creation, development, and management of high growth direct to consumer and digital marketing companies worldwide. He is currently managing director of The Boston Associates, advising equity and enterprise. Ron has nearly 30 years of experience and loves the thrill of creating something new while leveraging the best of different approaches, distribution channels and cultures. Ron graduated with a B.A. (Honors) in International Relations and Political Science from Trinity College in Connecticut and received his M.B.A. from the École Européenne des Affaires (now ESCP-EAP), a French Grande École located in Paris, France where he graduated as Valedictorian.
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Ricky began his career working at HBO as a media coordinator in July of 2003 as well as a Digitizing Coordinator; and in 2006, became an Assistant Editor. In 2009, aside from being an AE, Ricky also managed a large Avid ISIS system, and worked along with Avid technicians throughout the transition process. Ricky specialized in assisting clients with Avid Interplay, and helped with the overall change in workflow. In December 2011, Ricky joined the Al Roker Entertainment family where he works as Post Production Supervisor, overseeing the day to day operations of the New York-based post facility.
ROKER MEDIA Formed in 2016 by Al Roker, Roker Media is the first multi-platform live streaming network to channel both technological advances and the creative energy that live streaming has inspired. Roker Media produces quality programming that lives at the intersection of brands, influencers, and audiences. For more information, please visit us at Roker Media. Please follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and check out our live streams on Facebook.
ROKER LABS We are experts in Live. We believe that Live Streaming is the missing link between TV and social media and that social broadcasting is the future of media. We have partnered with Delmondo, a creative studio and technology company continually sourcing data and analytics to develop programming for our live streaming production consortium, Roker Media. Along the way, we have also developed reports for the industry. Follow us at @Rokerlabs. Visit us at RokerLabs.com
Top 5 Al Roker Stories
- AdWeek (Lost Remote): Roker Media Leading Live Streaming Efforts
- INC.: Al Roker’s Startup Is Now ‘Live’
- Startups In The USA: Al Roker Talks New Media, Live Streaming and Roker Media
- NY Post: Al Roker wants to link live streaming with advertisers
- Wall Street Journal: Al Roker Looks to Lead a Live Video Revolution
Want More Al Roker?
Al Roker: News, Commentary, & Features
FOOD & COOKING
- Al Roker visits Shake Shack to sell his new Roker Burger in person
- Al Roker’s Roker Labs Wins Coveted Live Streaming TASTE Award
- Al Roker’s Chicken Fajitas with Yellow Rice and Black Beans
- Al Roker’s homemade bacon waffles
- Al Roker’s Baked Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Thanksgiving casseroles from Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman
- Bacon-wrapped turkey: Camila Alves shows how it’s done
- Food & Wine Interview with TV Chef Al Roker
- Russell Simmons shows Al Roker the perks of a vegan lifestyle
- Al Roker On His Best Meal Ever!
- #TBT – Al Roker looks at the “New” world of cooking using floppy discs & the internet on Today 1995
- Al Roker dishes up some good eats, and more selfies at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival.
MORE FROM THE TODAY SHOW
- How NBC’s “Today” invented morning TV
- Inside ‘Today’s’ Ratings Revival: How NBC Punched Back at ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’
- Al Roker and wife Deborah Roberts open up about marriage, parenting in new book
- ‘A godsend’: Meet Lori Rothman, the therapist who changed Al Roker’s son’s lif
- Al Roker Looks Back At His Most Dramatic Weather Moments
- TODAY’s Al Roker to be inducted into New York Broadcaster’s Hall of Fame
- Where Does Al Roker Get All His Energy?
- Al Roker answers viewers questions in rapid fire Orange Room Facebook Chat, reveals some interesting tidbits
ROKER LABS | ROKER LIVE – TECHNOLOGY/NEW MEDIA:
- TODAY Personality Mario Armstrong to Launch First Ever Live Streamed, Interactive Talk Show On Roker Media
- Roker Media and Brandlive Announce Live Video Partnership
- Al Roker Launches Live Streaming Network Roker Media
- Al Roker: Four Common Pitfalls Of Influencer Marketing And How To Avoid Them
- NBC ‘Today’ Host Al Roker Launches Live-Video Digital Network
- What Happened To Meerkat? From Hype-Ball To Pivot In Just One Year
- Periscope vs. Facebook Live: Is the battle over live streaming heating up?
- Audio Podcast: Live Social Broadcasting And It’s Implications For TV (TVOT conference)
- Al Roker and The Weather Channel Launch Mobile Morning Show
- Why Al Roker Won’t Livestream Halloween Weekend, His Favorite Twitter And Perspective On The Weather Channel
- EXCLUSIVE: Camila Alves Launches Live Streaming Cooking and Lifestyle Series Produced By Al Roker – Roker Live
- Al Roker’s Entertainment Company Is Betting Big On Live Streaming
- Al Roker leads a field of Industry Speakers at Stream Con NYC
- What More Can Al Roker Take On?
- Al Roker is airing a new cooking series on Meerkat – The latest venture from an unappreciated modern polymath
- Al Roker launches live cooking show on Meerkat
- Al Roker Labs Plans to Crack Periscope with Live Streaming Insight
- Al Roker Launches Periscope Ratings Index
- The Roker Index tracks a new generation of digital talent
- Search, Meerkat To Bring Live Streaming TV Indexed In Near Real-Time
- Al Roker Wants to Help Marketers Use Video Streaming Tools Like Periscope
- Al Roker Entertainment Announces the Launch of Roker Labs and Partners with Computer Vision Leader Dextro for the ARE Index
- Al Roker To Host Inaugural Stream Con Industry Summit 2015
- Click here to read Al’s interview with Tubefilter talking Live Streaming, New Media, more
- Al Roker Talks Technology, Live Streaming, And More at Internet Week New York
- Al Roker On Meerkat
- Al Roker Is Early Adapter on Meerkat
- Meerkat: The App That Won SXSW
AL ROKER ENTERTAINMENT
- Al Roker explains how El Niño will change the weather across the US this year
- VIDEO: Al Roker Talks Climate Change with Chris Matthews on Hardball
- Larry King Now: Al Roker talks climate change, meteorology, Coast Guard Alaska, and breaking into TV, with Larry King
AL ROKER ABOUT TOWN:
Office Al Roker Entertainment New York, NY P: 212-757-8500 E: email@example.com
Company Representative William Morris Endeavor (WME) New York, New York P: 212-386-5100